Fast, Ultra Light with Quick Response. Julian's new fin focuses on speed and projection for taking flight and adopting a more progressive approach, while maintaining a feeling of predictability and control through longer arc turns. Updated in PC construction featuring our ultralight AirCore.
- Size: Medium (60-80kg) Large (80+ kg)
- Template: Performer Performance Core (PC)
- Material: Fins with AirCore Technology feature a pressed polyurethane foam core that mimics the geometric foil of the fin. AirCore technology reduces the amount of fiberglass required in the RTM moulding process making it much lighter while allowing total manipulation of the flex.
- Ideal Conditions: Open face, down-the-line waves, particularly good in point and reef breaks
- Board Types: Designed to fit the FCS II Fin System. Performance boards with deep concaves and moderate-to-extreme rocker
- Carver: Find Power. Powerful, drawn-out turns with added hold
X-SMALL (Under 55Kg / 120 Lbs)
SMALL (55Kg - 70Kg / 120 - 155 Lbs)
MEDIUM (65Kg - 80Kg / 145 - 175 Lbs)
LARGE (75Kg - 90Kg / 165 - 200 Lbs)
X-LARGE (Over 85Kg / 190 Lbs)