Back 2 Nature Surf Zinc is a biodegradable, marine friendly sunblock for your face. The Surf Zinc formula is made with non-nano zinc oxide, which shields your skin from the sun's harmful rays without the use of harsh, unhealthy chemicals. Zinc particles sit on top of the skin and provide a barrier against UV damage, without blocking pores or causing blemishes. All the natural, virgin oils provide a natural SPF and at the same time hydrating the skin whilst exposed to the sun and salty sea air. This is the perfect sunscreen for adventurous water sportsmen who spend long hours in the water. This nourishing, non-greasy sunscreen formula is water-resistant for up to 2 hours and has a high SPF.
How To Use:
Apply at least 15min before sun exposure and again every 2 hours, especially after being in the water. Apply a generous visible layer before sun exposure. Reapply after 2 hours of swimming or sun exposure. Application is suitable for the face only.
- SPF 30
- Back 2 Nature Surf Zinc is a non-nano zinc based sun shield
- The combination of natural minerals, oils & waxes nourish & protect your skin whilst exposed to the sun & effectively reflect out harmful UVA & UVB rays
- It contains NO parabens, alcohol, palm oil or chemical filters
- Surf Zinc is tested on surfers, not animals & is vegan friendly
- Surf Zinc is made to stay on for long hours, ensuring it’s all ocean & outdoor adventurer’s best friend
- SPF 30 High Sun Protection Mostly for face application - apply a generous layer
- Reef safe
- Shelf Life - 2 years from manufacture date
Zinc Oxide (non nano), *cocos nucifera (coconut), copernicia ceriferacera (carnauba), *butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), *ricinus communis (castor),soy wax, iron oxide, *rubus idaeus seed oil (raspberry) & vitamin E (organic)