Back 2 Nature Surf Zinc is a biodegradable, marine friendly sunblock for your face. The Surf Zinc formula is made with non-nano zinc oxide, which shields your skin from the sun's harmful rays without the use of harsh, unhealthy chemicals. Zinc particles sit on top of the skin and provide a barrier against UV damage, without blocking pores or causing blemishes. All the natural, virgin oils provide a natural SPF and at the same time hydrating the skin whilst exposed to the sun and salty sea air. This is the perfect sunscreen for adventurous water sportsmen who spend long hours in the water. This nourishing, non-greasy sunscreen formula is water-resistant for up to 2 hours and has a high SPF.
How To Use:
Apply at least 15min before sun exposure and again every 2 hours, especially after being in the water. Apply a generous visible layer before sun exposure. Reapply after 2 hours of swimming or sun exposure. Application is suitable for the face only.
Active Zinc SPF 50 is a mineral based face sunscreen, suitable for water sports & all outdoor enthusiasts. The combination of natural minerals, oils & waxes nourish & protect your skin whilst exposed to the elements & reflect out harmful UVA & UVB rays.
- SPF 50
- Broad Spectrum | UVA & UVB
- 5 Boot Star Rating! The best UV Coverage you can get 😊
- Water & Sweat Resistant
- Non-nano Ingredients
- Reef Safe & Earth Friendly
- NO nasty chemical filters
- Suitable for all genders, ages & sensitive skin
- Vegan & Cruelty Free
- Sulphate, alcohol & paraben free
- Eco Friendly, biodegradable packaging
- Ingredients : Zinc Oxide, *Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, *Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, *Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Myrica Pubescens Fruit Wax, Titanium Dioxide, Silica, CI77492.
- * Certified Organic Ingredients.
- Storage : Store in a cool, dry place. Keep lid sealed when not in use.
- Application : Mineral Sunscreens act as a physical barrier. Apply a generous, visible layer. Reapply every 2hrs or if wiped off.