Mick Fanning's specialty twin takes aspects of the revolutionary H4 and Mick's wildly popular signature thruster to combine into a highly tuned twin form, built for speed and control.
- Developed in collaboration with Mick Fanning, this twin plus 1 is focused on speed, power, and control
- Born from the H4 template, the hatchet-like tip produces instantaneous acceleration from take-off to bottom turn and creates a feeling of stability when pushing through turns
- The wide, thick base is tuned for rigidity & maximum driving power, combined with a smaller stabiliser fin that mimics the side fin template and serves to control the set
- Foil: With a focus on speed, the contemporary foils on the side fins significantly reduces drag and introduces flex in the upper half of the fin precisely where it’s needed
- Surf fast, push hard, and go wild with this new 2+1 set up
- Material: Fins with AirCore Technology feature a pressed polyurethane foam core that mimics the geometric foil of the fin. AirCore technology reduces the amount of fiberglass required in the RTM molding process making it much lighter while allowing total manipulation of the flex.
- Ideal Conditions: Open face, down-the-line waves, particularly good in point and reef breaks
- Board Types: Designed to fit the FCS II Fin System. Recommended for all board types including fish, funboard and twin fin boards
X-SMALL (Under 55Kg / 120 Lbs)
SMALL (55Kg - 70Kg / 120 - 155 Lbs)
MEDIUM (65Kg - 80Kg / 145 - 175 Lbs)
LARGE (75Kg - 90Kg / 165 - 200 Lbs)
X-LARGE (Over 85Kg / 190 Lbs)