The new FCS Freedom Leash is a lighter, stronger and tangle-free leash that is set to become the new standard. This revolutionary piece of surfing equipment has been created with an over braided cord that focuses on strength and minimalism. The pull tab on your cuff is precision engineered, surrounded by 3mm neoprene and has a low profile velcro. It comes with stainless steel swivels for uninterrupted motion.
FCS have reimagined a product that has virtually remained unchanged for 2 decades. The surfer benefits with a product that reduces tangling and drag, and ultimately gives the wearer more freedom to perform at his or her best.
- Cord: High tensile over-braided nylon cord. FCS doesn't actually specify the diameter, but they do say that size by size (or thickness by thickness) it's 120% stronger than a standard cord (we're yet to hear of one snapping). We'd estimate it's roughly 5mm thick if that.
- Cuff: Precision engineered, Silicon grip print, 3mm Neoprene padding and low profile Velcro
- Railsaver: Streamlined, less drag, thinner and lighter
- Horn: Foam-filled, light and shock absorbing
- Pull tab: Ergonomic, quick release.
- Swivels: Stainless steel
- Wave size: 2 - 6ft