From an early morning paddle to a midday scorcher, this high protection, light-feel sunscreen offers water-resistant coverage for the longest session. No white patches. No sticky residue. Created using Vitamin E and a skin-soothing Aloe Vera, The Surfer’s Sunscreen is non-greasy and suitable for even the most sensitive skin. Broad Spectrum. Long-lasting.
How To Use:
Apply liberally and evenly at least 20 minutes before exposure to the sun or water. Re-apply frequently especially after swimming, towelling or exercising.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to the sun.
- Avoid contact with eyes & broken, damaged or diseased skin.
- If eye contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with clean running water.
- Do not expose young children to direct sunlight
- Avoid contact with fabric, as product may stain.
- If irritation develops, discontinue use.
- Always wear protective clothing, hats and eyewear when exposed to the sun.
- 150ml Large & 50ml Small
- SPF30 High Protection Sunscreen in new light feel formula
- Contains Vitamin E & skin soothing Aloe Vera in a moisturizing base
- 4 hour water resistant, for maximum longevity
- Provides protection on wet and dry skin
- Suitable for use on even the most sensitive skin types
- Broad spectrum. Long lasting
- New light-feel formula is non-greasy and rubs on clear
- Australian made & tested