The AM2 Honeycomb combines the large Al Merrick template with a medium flex pattern, making this fin a versatile option for bigger surfers in comparison to the Techflex and Fiberglass models. The AM2 Honeycomb fin is designed to perform in a variety of conditions and has a wide base for drive off of the bottom, more rake for big carves and a finer tip for release off of the top.
- Size: Large (+80 kgs)
- Template: FAM1 Thruster Honeycomb
- Dimensions: Side Fins: 15.98sq in - Center Fin: 15.32sq in.
- Ride Number: Balanced – 3,2 to 7,5
- Base: Wider base, lots of release at the top
- For driving off the bottom and bigger turns